As I've mentioned before I find Good Friday an oxymoron. Of course, I attended Good Friday service (the music sucked!), but I also made my first visit to the PT. Although I sometimes don't listen to the doctor, I almost always listen to my PT (actually I have two). Today he gave me reason to wear my sling (The orthopedic guy should take lessons on persuasion from the PT. If he had, I would have been wearing the sling for two weeks now instead of twelve hours.). I've known for two weeks that I should have "buddy taped" my fingers, but the PT also persuaded me to do this. Actually, he wanted to do it while I was in the office. I told him the only reason you want to do this for me is because you don't think I'll do it myself. If I didn't respect his time, I'd take a picture of my "buddy taped" fingers and email it to him. Perhaps I should also email J because I'm sure she doesn't think I actually have them taped, but I'll see her tomorrow. Anyway, PT guy does an awesome job with persuasion, but he needs to work on being more optimistic. For some reason I don't think he understands that a) I really need to get training on my bike. b) I really want to play golf as soon as it gets warm because it IS going to get warm. c) Fridays are Kayak a Wetland, and it can't happen with a bum shoulder. I still like and trust PT guy, but he can improve.
BTW- LH, I am wearing my sling and buddy taping my fingers. As you suggested, I'm listening to the doctors!!
I'm grateful for...
1) The melting water pinging down the eaves spout (?).
2) The gift of an Easter bag today with Butterfinger eggs.
3) My trusted PT (both of them... I talked to both today).

Comments
Kol hakavod. BRAVO
Slow and steady wins the race. Never forget that.