After searching through my channels, I have found TNT, and I am ready to watch the Cyclones first game. I hope they fare better than Duke and Oklahoma State although I'm supes excited to see Duke out of the tournament. My plan is to watch the game and work on lesson plans for the multi-paragraph essay. During a team meeting today, a colleague showed me the best bracket site for checking and watching games. Let the games begin.
Today I followed the Lenten practice which was bringing my own mug. Actually, I do this 95% of the time, so it wasn't anything new. Bring your own mug people. We don't need all of those coffee cups with plastic lids out there in our waste sites.
Today I give thanks for...
1) Deciding to skip the retreat and stay home watching basketball.
2) an afternoon nap
3) helpful colleagues
4) Iowa State men and women in the "Big Dance"

Comments
I'll work on this.