Dear Winter,
You suck! Please leave and come back when you will be more appreciated like perhaps next December. A white Christmas is delightful. Snow at the end of March is not.
Much hate,
MM
I haven't blogged, taken pictures, been grateful, or followed my Lenten practices all week. This means I have not forgiven someone, had an internet diet, changed one light to a compact florescent (most of mine are!), or checked out morning and evening prayer. Tomorrow I will probably not ask for help. It is also doubtful that I will tell someone what I am grateful for on Saturday... well by Saturday the weather might be better, and I might be a better person.
The weather is horrible, and I have been sick this week. The last two nights I went read then went to bed without even going or thinking about going to the gym. Do you notice my negativity? It's snowing outside (or it was... I shut the blinds, so I didn't have to watch). As I stood outside waiting for RIPPED class to start, all I could think is why am I working out? I'll never wear anything other than jeans and a sweatshirt with long sleeves under it anyway!
OK... I'll try...
I'm thankful for...
1) After school boys thanked me as they left today (their last day of the after school program).
2) Since my dad's place still has a frozen septic tank, I splurged and booked a room in Boji for next Friday at a fancier hotel with whirlpool (frozen septic tank bad... splurging and planning to spend time with friends good).
3) Chocolate... since I took an ISS (in school suspension) kid in my room today, I was given chocolate.
4) I've read 32.5 of the 40 books for the 40 Book Challenge.
You suck! Please leave and come back when you will be more appreciated like perhaps next December. A white Christmas is delightful. Snow at the end of March is not.
Much hate,
MM
I haven't blogged, taken pictures, been grateful, or followed my Lenten practices all week. This means I have not forgiven someone, had an internet diet, changed one light to a compact florescent (most of mine are!), or checked out morning and evening prayer. Tomorrow I will probably not ask for help. It is also doubtful that I will tell someone what I am grateful for on Saturday... well by Saturday the weather might be better, and I might be a better person.
The weather is horrible, and I have been sick this week. The last two nights I went read then went to bed without even going or thinking about going to the gym. Do you notice my negativity? It's snowing outside (or it was... I shut the blinds, so I didn't have to watch). As I stood outside waiting for RIPPED class to start, all I could think is why am I working out? I'll never wear anything other than jeans and a sweatshirt with long sleeves under it anyway!
OK... I'll try...
I'm thankful for...
1) After school boys thanked me as they left today (their last day of the after school program).
2) Since my dad's place still has a frozen septic tank, I splurged and booked a room in Boji for next Friday at a fancier hotel with whirlpool (frozen septic tank bad... splurging and planning to spend time with friends good).
3) Chocolate... since I took an ISS (in school suspension) kid in my room today, I was given chocolate.
4) I've read 32.5 of the 40 books for the 40 Book Challenge.
Comments