I participated in R.I.P.P.E.D class on Monday for the first time and was disappointed that at least one of the track is full of burpees. In fact, since I am out of shape, I tweaked my ankle doing burpees on Monday. Although I knew today wouldn't go any easier, I did my best. Even when I'm in shape (rarely, let's be hones) and don't have ankle issues, burpees suck. I tried to explain burpees to someone on Monday, so I decided to attach a video to my complaint post tonight. When I was searching for a video, I found this weird "Burpees Suck" phenomena on the web. Check it out. Google burpees suck. The good thing about doing (half-assed) burpees is that I burned enough calories to come home and enjoy a bag of sea salt and vinegar Kettle brand potato chips with my vitamin water.
Yep, this winter has made me resort to posting about burpees and potato chips :(
I, however, might try this for
Lent. Day one didn't happen. Day two is impossible. I hope to remember Day three on the way to work. If not...
I give thanks for...
1) potato chips and the gym
2) a day of speeches complete with some examples that I really do know and understand my students.... long story
3) taking the time to reflect on my day
Comments