Yep, it's true; I haven't had a mix since October. Part of the reason is I've been doing a lot of classes like RIPPED, BodyPump, and BodyFlow at the gym. Plus, I listened to a couple of audio books. Most importantly, my October Mix rocked. In fact, I transferred two songs to the May mix (Work Bitch and Girl on Fire). In fact since I'm going to do some twenty mile rides in April, I'll probably listen to both October and April.
Here's the list:
Basket Case by Green Day
Best Day of My Life by American Authors
Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Dance Mix) by D.J Disco Dance
Get Back by Ludacris
Girl on Fire by Alecia Keys
Happy by Pharrell Williams
Hella Good by No Doubt
Hey Brother by Avicii
It's Tricky by Run-DMC
Juke Box Hero by Foreigner
Jumpin', Jumpin' by Destiny's Child
Let There Be Love by Christina Aguilera
Love Don't Die by The Fray
Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar
The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
Neon Lights by Demi Lovato (I know... It's a bit embarrassing.)
Out of My League by Fitz & The Tantrums
Pompeii by Bastille
Restless Heart by Matt Hires
Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith
This is What it Feels Like by Armin van Buuren
Timber (featuring Ke$ha) by Pitbull
Work Bitch by Britney Spears
Today I am thankful for...
1. Afternoon Walk (nice to be out even though it was twenty-something degrees)
2. Lazy Day
3. Compliment at Church (Lady said she loved seeing my energetic smile and personality every Sunday... amazing since I felt wiped out...)
Comments