Many need to know who to cheer for in the Super Bowl. Since only two of the 32 teams play, many of us never or seldom see our favorite teams in the Super Bowl. My choice today is the Seattle Seahawks. Before I read this article, I had two reasons. Peyton Manning plays for the Broncos, and I cheer against him at every opportunity. Plus, the Seahawks are in the Rams' division, so it looks better for the Rams if the Seahawks win. NPR, however, had more proof that I should cheer for the Seahawks. Manning and the Broncos crew give a ton of money to the Republican party. The Seahawks give money (not all... after all, they're millionaires) to the Democrats. Basically, children (of all ages) need to know about politics and football. Go Seahawks!
Everyone should also know that I have two favorite commercials before the games begins. The Budweiser puppy and H&M's Beckham.
Comments