Many would disagree that kids of all ages should push limits, but I embrace pushing limits. Pushing limits is the only way to know the true boundaries. Today I decided to push the boundaries of proper etiquette and of my ankle. First, I left church early (only missing the last two songs). This may happen more frequently. I left church early, so I could make it to BodyFlow (tai chi, yoga, pilates class) and hang out on the treadmill first. Before class started, I told the instructor that I might leave early depending on the pain in my ankle. When the instructor started talking about foot and ankle movements (I'm sure for my benefit... think about this...), I started to get nervous and questions my insanity, but it's about pushing limits to find the boundaries. Anyway, class went well and I left relaxed and energized.
Many would disagree that kids of all ages should push limits, but I embrace pushing limits. Pushing limits is the only way to know the true boundaries. Today I decided to push the boundaries of proper etiquette and of my ankle. First, I left church early (only missing the last two songs). This may happen more frequently. I left church early, so I could make it to BodyFlow (tai chi, yoga, pilates class) and hang out on the treadmill first. Before class started, I told the instructor that I might leave early depending on the pain in my ankle. When the instructor started talking about foot and ankle movements (I'm sure for my benefit... think about this...), I started to get nervous and questions my insanity, but it's about pushing limits to find the boundaries. Anyway, class went well and I left relaxed and energized.
Comments
Because that seems like a great trip for you.
The Body Flow class sounds v. neat.