I visited friends from high school this weekend in Okoboji. We (at least I) had a blast. One of these brilliant (They both, of course, are brilliant) ladies also does my hair. She gave me new color and a cut. In addition, she talked me into letting her style my hair. Since I never do anything with my hair except throw in product and leave with a wet head, I hesitate to show her work. When one looks at the picture, they should not have expectations. A) I could not do this on my own. B) I'm to lazy. C) It's possible my blow dryer and curling iron don't even work. Anyway, she also sent me home with some amazing soup. Skills. This girl has skills! My advice to kids is to "Know when to hold em." Holding these two friends since high school has been a wise plan. Of course I also "know when to fold em." There's a reason I'm only in communication with a few friends from high school.
I visited friends from high school this weekend in Okoboji. We (at least I) had a blast. One of these brilliant (They both, of course, are brilliant) ladies also does my hair. She gave me new color and a cut. In addition, she talked me into letting her style my hair. Since I never do anything with my hair except throw in product and leave with a wet head, I hesitate to show her work. When one looks at the picture, they should not have expectations. A) I could not do this on my own. B) I'm to lazy. C) It's possible my blow dryer and curling iron don't even work. Anyway, she also sent me home with some amazing soup. Skills. This girl has skills! My advice to kids is to "Know when to hold em." Holding these two friends since high school has been a wise plan. Of course I also "know when to fold em." There's a reason I'm only in communication with a few friends from high school.

Comments
Yes, on holding on to the good ones. I've got a few keepers in my life that I very much appreciate.