Kids of all ages should remember the fun of random acts of kindness. Recently, my pastor posted about it. This past week I experienced the joy and frustration of someone's random act of kindness. Each day last week, at some point during the day, someone put Dove chocolate candy hearts in my box. As they appeared, I was delighted. The giver left two milk and two dark chocolate hearts with no note. February was a wonderful time to find chocolate, but my frustration occurred as I kept trying to figure out who left the magic in my box. By Friday, I thought I had it figured out, but alas, I was wrong. I left school not knowing the giver yet appreciating the gift.
Kids of all ages should remember the fun of random acts of kindness. Recently, my pastor posted about it. This past week I experienced the joy and frustration of someone's random act of kindness. Each day last week, at some point during the day, someone put Dove chocolate candy hearts in my box. As they appeared, I was delighted. The giver left two milk and two dark chocolate hearts with no note. February was a wonderful time to find chocolate, but my frustration occurred as I kept trying to figure out who left the magic in my box. By Friday, I thought I had it figured out, but alas, I was wrong. I left school not knowing the giver yet appreciating the gift.
Comments
Can't wait to get back to teaching next year so I can have a mailbox with random special gifts.