Last week I commented on a student's nail polish. In fact, I commented on it twice. The second time I mentioned that I really liked it. This week she brought me the finger nail polish. She went and bought a new bottle (same cool color, "Blue-Away") and gave it to me as a gift. Wow! She blew me away. Last night I was going to apply it to my nails and blog about the kindness, but unfortunately, I left the polish at school. When I saw the gift giver today, I told her of my sadness last night when I realized I had left it on my desk. She smiled. I could tell that she felt my sadness. Of course I put the polish in my purse and applied it tonight. Kids should know that giving gifts is amazing.
Last week I commented on a student's nail polish. In fact, I commented on it twice. The second time I mentioned that I really liked it. This week she brought me the finger nail polish. She went and bought a new bottle (same cool color, "Blue-Away") and gave it to me as a gift. Wow! She blew me away. Last night I was going to apply it to my nails and blog about the kindness, but unfortunately, I left the polish at school. When I saw the gift giver today, I told her of my sadness last night when I realized I had left it on my desk. She smiled. I could tell that she felt my sadness. Of course I put the polish in my purse and applied it tonight. Kids should know that giving gifts is amazing.
Comments
GREAT COLOR! And great name.
You are good at putting on nail polish. I suck at it, so I go to professionals to get the job done on occasion.