Kids need to know that when you procrastinate, it only causes stress in the end. Today I put off grading until about 3:00. I finished one class and started on the next. At that point, I stopped to watch the news, check my e-mail, geek on the internet, and basically procrastinate a bit more. Kids need to know that when I say add transition words, I mean add transition words. While watching the news, I found the new Kid President video. Of course, the video gave me an idea for a blog and perhaps a challenge for February. Maybe (PLEASE), we (KC, JDoc, MC, LH....) could blog in February about what kids need to know. Perhaps (PLEASE), we could set a goal of 10 (maybe 15 posts) about things we think "Kids Need to Know." It seems like it could be a positive way to blog instead of blogging about the snow and cold and kids that can't add transition words. Anyone want to join me and think about what we want kids to know? Anyone?! I could add more groveling, but I really shouldn't procrastinate anymore this evening. Actually, I, kids, adults, people in general, shouldn't procrastinate.
Kids need to know that when you procrastinate, it only causes stress in the end. Today I put off grading until about 3:00. I finished one class and started on the next. At that point, I stopped to watch the news, check my e-mail, geek on the internet, and basically procrastinate a bit more. Kids need to know that when I say add transition words, I mean add transition words. While watching the news, I found the new Kid President video. Of course, the video gave me an idea for a blog and perhaps a challenge for February. Maybe (PLEASE), we (KC, JDoc, MC, LH....) could blog in February about what kids need to know. Perhaps (PLEASE), we could set a goal of 10 (maybe 15 posts) about things we think "Kids Need to Know." It seems like it could be a positive way to blog instead of blogging about the snow and cold and kids that can't add transition words. Anyone want to join me and think about what we want kids to know? Anyone?! I could add more groveling, but I really shouldn't procrastinate anymore this evening. Actually, I, kids, adults, people in general, shouldn't procrastinate.
Comments