Enough is enough... Kids (of all ages) should know the power of endurance and knowing when to "throw in the towel". When it's cold and miserable and one's feeling ill, it's important to keep going even when it feels as though it's impossible. I haven't been to the gym since Sunday because I'm fighting some kind of infection or sickness or tiredness or depression or... My head has been ready to explode. This morning I was late for school because I went to Walgreens first for Advil Cold and Sinus (actually Walgreens' generic). Later in the day I called the school nurse to see if I could take Sudafed (again generic) with the cold and sinus. She suggested I may be sleepy, so I told her I would take a nap in my room. Why do I share this? I don't know. I don't have anything to post about because my headache is crazy, and this winter can only be referred to as something to endure.
Enough is enough... Kids (of all ages) should know the power of endurance and knowing when to "throw in the towel". When it's cold and miserable and one's feeling ill, it's important to keep going even when it feels as though it's impossible. I haven't been to the gym since Sunday because I'm fighting some kind of infection or sickness or tiredness or depression or... My head has been ready to explode. This morning I was late for school because I went to Walgreens first for Advil Cold and Sinus (actually Walgreens' generic). Later in the day I called the school nurse to see if I could take Sudafed (again generic) with the cold and sinus. She suggested I may be sleepy, so I told her I would take a nap in my room. Why do I share this? I don't know. I don't have anything to post about because my headache is crazy, and this winter can only be referred to as something to endure.
Comments
UGH. I hope you got some sleep last night.
Is that your dog?