Some days it's difficult to be happy. Actually, some days it's almost impossible. It, however, is not impossible. Kids (of all ages) need to remember it's the little things. Even though I had a horrible headache this morning (all day), my ears perked and a smile formed when I heard birds chirping as I talked to a colleague. As I sat down to geek on the internet and watch the news this evening, I found this cool website devoted to happiness. Happiness... even when it's elusive, it's important. Be Happy!
Some days it's difficult to be happy. Actually, some days it's almost impossible. It, however, is not impossible. Kids (of all ages) need to remember it's the little things. Even though I had a horrible headache this morning (all day), my ears perked and a smile formed when I heard birds chirping as I talked to a colleague. As I sat down to geek on the internet and watch the news this evening, I found this cool website devoted to happiness. Happiness... even when it's elusive, it's important. Be Happy!
Comments
Anyway, I love that you noticed the sounds of the birds and that it brought you a smile. Mindfulness in action.