I typically pull this video out sometime during the winter to entertain.
It is time to ice
I'll be icing all the time
Make the swelling leave
Perhaps I picked the wrong theme/idea/goal for Sankalpa. Some days it's difficult to be positive. After attempting lunges last night, my ankle is once again swollen, and I'm in a bit of pain. I set up a PT appointment for this afternoon. It wasn't all negative. A friend and colleague was kind enough to take my academic seminar, and the PT was able to alleviate some of the pain. He did, however, send me with directives that were not to my liking. Again, it's not all negative. Since he realizes I'm going to snowshoe this weekend, he did give me directives to help me prepare for Saturday's snowshoeing. In fact, I worked a little with positivity and his attitude today. When he said that my ankle would be swollen and painful after snowshoeing, I helped him with his wording. It may be swollen and painful. Both of us are thankful that I have an appointment already scheduled for Monday.
Comments
I did laugh at this video. When we go to Germany this weekend, there may be some snow. I'm starting to get excited about that.
Snowshoeing sounds fun. I'd like to do that some day.