Who has a baby tiger in their living room? Play to the cat at 4:26. Actually, the cat on 5:25 is cute too.
It is super cold
It's hard to be positive
'cuz it's so dang cold!
Winter is a time for cute animal videos and sweatshirts. I have a great idea to stay positive. Implementation is going to start tomorrow. Today I wore jeans and a t-shirt (with layers under) because the Twins' Caravan came to our school. Of course, I didn't care enough to go to the gym to participate; I merely wanted to wear jeans. Since it's a short week, my plan is to wear jeans and a sweatshirt tomorrow and Thursday. Perhaps, on Friday I wear a skirt to mix it up since Friday is typically jeans and a sweatshirt day. Wearing jeans and a sweatshirt will help me to stay positive.
Comments
We're going to Germany this weekend and I'm nervous about my reaction to the cold there. It's in the 70's here about every day. Wild.
As you know, I listen to Minnesota Public Radio every day so I know about your crazy cold.