Today is the fourth day of no school due to cold. Many have been complaining about the "cold" days. I, for one, wish I was in school too although I spent two hours at the gym this morning and loved it. Since winter break, it's been difficult to teach. It seems like we're seeing the kids every other day. Tomorrow we will finish a two day summative exam (writing assignment) that I started on Friday (supposed to have been given Thursday/Friday). When we go back tomorrow (I hope), students will need mega-reminders before they finish the writing (summative exam). Arghhh!
The good news is I bought new boots this year (Sorel, Joan of Artic). I really like them and think they are kinda stylish. By stylish, I mean living in the tundra stylish...

Comments
I'm kind of surprised you Minnesotans are staying at home in this cold. Isn't that your gig, that snow and freezing temps are just a shrug your shoulders part of life?