![]() |
| This is not our school and/or dog. |
As I was trying to talk to one of my classes today, I could tell one side of the room was concentrating on what was happening in the hall instead of me. "Do I need to shut the door?" I questioned.
"No," chorused the class as they continued focusing on the hall. Of course, I walked to shut the door and looked into the hall to see what was of interest. The drug dog was being lead down the hall.
"When there are animals in the hall, you need to let me know," I informed.
"They were..." started a couple of the students.
"I know what they are and why they're here, but you need to let me know," I persisted. "If it's a dog, a kangaroo..."
"There's not going to be a kangaroo," one boy chimed for the back of the room.
"Not with that attitude!" I exclaimed.
A couple of minutes later an administrator came and shut my door. I went with him into the hall as he explained that he didn't want to disrupt the class with the dog. "It's too late. The first walk by caused a disruption," I explained.

Comments
Love that line.