Yesterday evening my Sabbath group met. It's amazing that we've been meeting since we formed this little group last Lenten season. We meet once a month to share spiritual readings, discuss life, and sip wine. It's always thought provoking to meet with these warm ladies. During yesterday's discussion we talked a lot about psychics and mediums. I feel that most of us believe in some form. When I mentioned that I'm always intrigued when I listen to the psychic, Gary Spivey, on the radio, I was given strange looks. Since we all had mentioned some belief, I found this strange. J asked me if I had seen him. After a brief conversation, I looked at his picture online... Oh! I don't think I'll ever be able to take him seriously again. Anyone have any thoughts/stories on the psychic world and/or psychics?
Yesterday evening my Sabbath group met. It's amazing that we've been meeting since we formed this little group last Lenten season. We meet once a month to share spiritual readings, discuss life, and sip wine. It's always thought provoking to meet with these warm ladies. During yesterday's discussion we talked a lot about psychics and mediums. I feel that most of us believe in some form. When I mentioned that I'm always intrigued when I listen to the psychic, Gary Spivey, on the radio, I was given strange looks. Since we all had mentioned some belief, I found this strange. J asked me if I had seen him. After a brief conversation, I looked at his picture online... Oh! I don't think I'll ever be able to take him seriously again. Anyone have any thoughts/stories on the psychic world and/or psychics?

Comments