Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.
Peace be within your walls, and security within your towers.”
For the sake of my relatives and friends I will say, “Peace be within you.”
For the sake of the house of the LORD our God, I will seek your good.
-Psalm 122:6-9
For the sake of my relatives and friends I will say, “Peace be within you.”
For the sake of the house of the LORD our God, I will seek your good.
-Psalm 122:6-9
What will remain with you after this Advent journey? How will you spread the peace that God has given—the peace that surpasses all understanding—with others?
I don't really know what will remain with me after this Advent season. Maybe a better time to answer this is after Advent. Perhaps I need to make peace with the fact that some of these prompts will not motivate me to write, but I am writing and posting pictures. Speaking of making peace, I need to make peace with the fact that winter is unofficially here. Officially it starts December 21st, but the snow that is starting to fall designates an unofficial start. Yesterday the snow flakes were huge. Sitting inside watching them was peaceful. Driving to the gym in the same snow was not peaceful, but I am going to make peace with the snow and winter. Really, I am! Oh, here's another quote found on FB that is kinda fitting. "I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." F. Scott Fitzgerald
Peace!
Comments
Great F. Scott quote. A life I'm proud of. Something to ponder today.