In one more week, I'll be back at school (without the boot). This winter break I promised myself not to do any schoolwork the first week. Today I realized that I should probably get a start on some of my work. I also realized that I didn't have the needed materials, so I had to go into school. When I returned home, I realized that I needed to get ready for the gym, so I didn't do any schoolwork. At some point putting off this schoolwork will become a problem, but for now I think I'm doing OK.
In one more week, I'll be back at school (without the boot). This winter break I promised myself not to do any schoolwork the first week. Today I realized that I should probably get a start on some of my work. I also realized that I didn't have the needed materials, so I had to go into school. When I returned home, I realized that I needed to get ready for the gym, so I didn't do any schoolwork. At some point putting off this schoolwork will become a problem, but for now I think I'm doing OK.
Comments