Last night I went to Talking Volumes to listen to the author Pat Conroy. I thought I had read the book with the shoes on the front (My Losing Season), and I wasn't excited about listening to him. After listening to him, I question if I've read any of his books. Also, I found him engaging and interesting. In fact, I left wondering about his books. Has anyone read Pat Conroy? Should I give him a chance? What book should I read?
Tonight, I have book club, and we are discussing The Zealot. It should be interesting although at this point, I'd rather stay at home and eat my Angie's Salted Caramel Popcorn.
Anyway, any readers that have any information about Pat Conroy, please send it my way.

Comments
Great Santini, I think? And Conrack. Or maybe it's called The River is Wide. Anyway, I may have to learn more about Pat Conroy.
I miss book club with you. I started one here when I moved but it fizzled out. I need to get reconnected to books, discussions and wonderful ladies.