I decided to get a bit of nourishment, so I drove to Whole Foods to get some soup. As I was checking out the mother and her son in front of me were having problems with her credit card. I could tell that their total bill was a little over twelve dollars. The mom was looking at the young son as if he had the answer to their problems. She had cash although it was not enough. Looking at the young boy and his mother, I knew how to solve this problem, so I told the cashier that I would pay for their bill and handed him my credit card. The lady was so thankful that she hugged me and thanked me profusely while handing me the seven dollars cash she had in her hand. The young boy was grinning ear to ear. Even though it's cold outside, this made my winter a little bit warmer.
I decided to get a bit of nourishment, so I drove to Whole Foods to get some soup. As I was checking out the mother and her son in front of me were having problems with her credit card. I could tell that their total bill was a little over twelve dollars. The mom was looking at the young son as if he had the answer to their problems. She had cash although it was not enough. Looking at the young boy and his mother, I knew how to solve this problem, so I told the cashier that I would pay for their bill and handed him my credit card. The lady was so thankful that she hugged me and thanked me profusely while handing me the seven dollars cash she had in her hand. The young boy was grinning ear to ear. Even though it's cold outside, this made my winter a little bit warmer.

Comments