Today in church a member shared her pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago. I talked to her briefly after church. She walked an average of twenty miles a day and was gone a month. When I returned from church, I watched the movie The Way and tried to research the Camino de Santiago. A big part of me really, really, really wants to make the pilgrimage. I'm going to continue research in and asking questions. If you know anything about the pilgrimage, I'd love to hear. Instead of taking a bike ride, I walked around Lake of the Isles, my favorite Minneapolis lake. From my front door, the round trip I a little over four hours and took a little over an hour. When one is training for the pilgrimage they walk at least five hours a day. Maybe I'll need to quit my job to train.
BTW- I also took fall pictures for LH.


Comments
Second...is this the walk in Spain? I think an acquaintance of mine did that. I can check.
Maybe I want to do that some day as well?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_of_St._James