Saturday was the first time I hit the gym since October 1st, and it felt great. It motivated me to work out more and to change my workout mix. September's mix was less than motivating. Tonight I listened to October's mix a bit on the treadmill before my pump class. I think it's going to be good. Heck, maybe I'll skip conferences tomorrow night, so I can go to the gym and workout with my new mix.
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
Work B**ch by Britney Spears
Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
Renegade by Daughtry
Santa Monica by Everclear
Pretty Vegas by INXS
Dark Horse by Katy Perry (feat. Juicy J)
Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin
My Own Worst Enemy by Lit
Absolutely (Story of a Girl) by Nine Days
Are We All We Are by P!nk
Still into You by Paramore
Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon
D'yer Mak'er by Puddle of Mudd
Right Now by Rihanna (feat. David Guetta)
Push it (Remix) by Salt-n-Pepa
I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany
I Know What Boys Like by The Waitresses
Comments
The Paul Simon is so good.
I've been walking in the mornings here. Listening to Minnesota Public Radio.