I like being in the back and in the corner ( at church, in meetings, at the gym, in class...). Last night at RIPPED class I was talking two a couple of people I've met at the gym. We all have our own places in the gym during BodyPump. Of course I'm in the back corner. A is always in front of me while B is always to the right of me. Since I haven't been to Tuesday night pump for a couple of weeks, I was joking around asking if they'd been saving my place. Before class tonight I spent a but if time on the treadmill, so I entered the gym a wee bit later than I normal. When I entered, two people we in MY spot. Actually, they were also in B's spot too. B came in a bit after me, and we exchanged the look that said, 'WTH, why are they in our spots?" A had his spot, so I told I recommended that next week he saved our spots. At least I refrained from telling the interlopers to leave. Next week may be a different story. It's MY spot!
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...

Comments
Gorgeous photo.