Iowa State may have already won the only game they may win this year. When I realized they were playing on ESPN tonight against Texas, I was afraid it was going to be a blowout, but I also knew I was sure to quite sure I wanted to watch the game. Since conferences are next week and my list of what needs graded is out of control, I decided to use the game as a chance to get some of the planning for next week completed (Notebook file (like Power Point), student timeline, teacher timeline with objectives, etc.). With only a couple minutes before half, I was finished with these tasks. At that time, Texas through a Hail Mary into the endzone and scored. My excitement for completing my tasks was dampened by the touchdown. At least I have completed a significant amount of work and the game isn't a blowout.
Iowa State may have already won the only game they may win this year. When I realized they were playing on ESPN tonight against Texas, I was afraid it was going to be a blowout, but I also knew I was sure to quite sure I wanted to watch the game. Since conferences are next week and my list of what needs graded is out of control, I decided to use the game as a chance to get some of the planning for next week completed (Notebook file (like Power Point), student timeline, teacher timeline with objectives, etc.). With only a couple minutes before half, I was finished with these tasks. At that time, Texas through a Hail Mary into the endzone and scored. My excitement for completing my tasks was dampened by the touchdown. At least I have completed a significant amount of work and the game isn't a blowout.

Comments
I always like when they use the elusive and often dangerous Hail Mary play.