Last week I was disappointed to quite disappointed that I was not able to make a dent in the three of four pounds I wanted to work off. Even after eating carefully and working out, the scale didn't move. This week I've tried something different. I've eaten anything and everything I wanted including eating out the last two evening and indulging in a beer and dessert with each meal. Tonight after having a danish with my sandwich, I even added a bag of mint M & Ms as I checked out at Walgreens. My weigh in on Saturday probably won't be satisfactory, but I've had an enjoyable week. It's not to say that I don't feel a bit guilty. My plan is to alleve some of this guilt by getting up super early tomorrow and biking before work. The alarm with "Wake Me Up," but the real challenge will actually be getting out of bed. It may or may not happen, but the alarm will be set to "Wake Me Up."
Last week I was disappointed to quite disappointed that I was not able to make a dent in the three of four pounds I wanted to work off. Even after eating carefully and working out, the scale didn't move. This week I've tried something different. I've eaten anything and everything I wanted including eating out the last two evening and indulging in a beer and dessert with each meal. Tonight after having a danish with my sandwich, I even added a bag of mint M & Ms as I checked out at Walgreens. My weigh in on Saturday probably won't be satisfactory, but I've had an enjoyable week. It's not to say that I don't feel a bit guilty. My plan is to alleve some of this guilt by getting up super early tomorrow and biking before work. The alarm with "Wake Me Up," but the real challenge will actually be getting out of bed. It may or may not happen, but the alarm will be set to "Wake Me Up."
Comments