This afternoon I was super excited because I had a coupon for Ulta. Finally, I was going to get the new color I wanted from OPI, Peace, Love, and OPI. Unfortunately, they didn't have it. This saddened me. I called my friend to see if her salon had a bottle left, but they didn't. As I drove down Hennepin, I saw a little salon with an OPI sign in the window, so I did a U turn. As I walked in the store, the guy behind the counter asked me how my day was going, I told him it would be great if he still had Peace, Love, and OPI. "I have one bottle left," he replied. AWESOME. Another lady working in the salon asked if she could see it. I held it in my hand while looking at her questioningly and thought, "U can't touch this."
Today is also National Punctuation Day.
Comments
I'm v. happy you found this.