Holy shit! BTW- I tried to look up the origin of holy shit, but I couldn't find it. Holy shit seems like an oxymoron... right?! Anyway, holy shit, can you believe it's already September? Tomorrow will be the first day of school with students. Football season has officially started. Fall is here, and a new work out mix is needed. The July/August workout mix was fun, fast, and furious. September's mix is well... Well, I'm always a bit nervous about the new play list. It takes at least a week to know what I officially think.
*Clarity (featuring Foxes) by Zedd
*Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
*Counting Stars by OneRepublic
*I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick
*Fame by Irene Cara
*Hard to Breathe by The Black Crowes
*Love and Memories by O.A.R.
*1901 by Phoenix
*Everytime We Touch by Cascada
*Take Back the Night by Justin Timberlake
*You Make Me Feel (featuring Sabi) by Cobra Starship
*Roadhouse Blues by The Doors
*Renegade by Styx
*Wake Me Up by Avicii
*Just Like a Pill by P!nk
*Gonna Make You Sweat by C+C Music Factory
*My Songs Know What You Did in the Night by Fall Out Boy

Comments
you know a lot of songs, btw.
I'm listening to Ambient Music as I write these days.
Brian Eno is a phenom. But probably not great for the work out.