Today I went to Body Pump. I would like to say I "Rocked that Body," but it was a less than stellar performance on my part. The remainder of my day is being set aside for mundane tasks such as paying bills, grading papers, and other school stuff. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time being task oriented, so I also took some time to put up some fall decorations (I wonder if I missed pumpkins at the farmers' market this morning.).
Today I went to Body Pump. I would like to say I "Rocked that Body," but it was a less than stellar performance on my part. The remainder of my day is being set aside for mundane tasks such as paying bills, grading papers, and other school stuff. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time being task oriented, so I also took some time to put up some fall decorations (I wonder if I missed pumpkins at the farmers' market this morning.).
Comments