Step back, gonna come at you fast
I'm drivin' out of control, I'm gettin' ready to crash
Won't stop shakin' up what I can...
Some days I'm a super bitch
Up to my old tricks but it won't last forever
Next day I'm your super girl
Out to save the world and it keeps gettin better
Up to my old tricks but it won't last forever
Next day I'm your super girl
Out to save the world and it keeps gettin better
Perhaps these words fit. Today I definitely feel like a super girl. It's 10:00, and I've already worked out, met a friend for breakfast, and showered. Life is a bit "out of control" today in a good way. In less than an hour I'll hang out with another dear friend before I ready myself for tonight's Iowa State/ Iowa game. It's a big deal here in God's Country, and I'll admit I'm a bit nervous about the outcome. I'm also not pleased that I will be watching it with someone who plans to cheer for the wrong team. Since we're going to Des Moines together tomorrow, I hope I still like her. My guess is I'll put up with her lunacy since we've been friends since high school. Go 'Clones.
Other worth mentioning 'K' songs (woot woot):
Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Guns n' Roses
Know Your Enemy by Green Day
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
Comments