Grrrr.... It seems my 'G' songs are not solid and/or super inviting. I settled with Goodbye Yellow Brick Road because I think Elton John is a great musician. It's not my favorite Elton John song, but it's good and starts with a 'G'.
The President will speak in five minutes and thirty-nine seconds, and I'm fairly certain I still won't agree with him. On Sunday, I will be in God's Country at the Harkin Steak Fry. Joe Biden will also be there along with Julian Castro (San Antonio Mayor). I have placed multiple peace sign magnets on my car in preparation. It's always been my dream to drink a beer with Biden. With the current talk about war, I'm having a difficult time thinking I'd want to sit down with Biden or Obama. When did things get so messed up. Grrrr....
Comments
My 8th grade class chipped in and bought this album for me when I moved away from Miami to Sunnyvale, California. They gave it to me as a surprise. I was class president.