I realize that I'm only at 'F', and I've already used two P!nk songs. Perhaps, I'll try to refrain from using another, but my 'F' songs are not fenomenal (phenomenal). Besides,
Funhouse is somewhat fitting for today. This morning my computer was super slow. Since it's a bit old, I backed it up as I readied for school. My house is not FUN when my computer is slow. My iPad was also slow, but it, too, is old. Blogging tonight was proving impossible, so I decided to call Comcast. Calling Comcast is also not FUN. Since the call time was longer than fifteen minutes, the animated lady reset my modem while I was waiting which actually took care of my problem. Maybe I should have called this morning.
.JPG) |
| machine to right of garage |
My house is also FUN due to the tearing out of the parking lot at our complex. Destruction started today. When I pulled into the parking lot, heavy equipment surrounded my condo and garage. My plan was to drive to the gym since the temperature was in the 90s until more equipment appeared in front of my garage. I walked toward one of the construction workers, who looked miserable in the heat, and asked him if he would prefer my taking my bike instead of car. He said I could do either, but he was looking at the equipment and trucks (carrying away blacktop) as he told me this. It was obvious that he would prefer I too my bike, so I biked to the gym.
.JPG) |
| more machines (view through screen) |
Now, everything is FUN again. I survived the bike ride to and from the gym as well as the gym. Plus, my internet is once again working. FUN stuff... kinda.
Comments