As I was sitting in church, I thought Every Breath You Take by The Police (Sting) was going to be my song. Breath is important in the service I attend. When I returned home from church, the first thing I did was turn on ESPN and Sunday NFL Countdown. This afternoon I will play golf and finish in time for the late games. Both the Packers and the Rams play late games, so I'll be thrilled to watch either game. Although the first week of regular season marks fall and a new year of school, I LOVE football. It's "even better than the real thing," whatever the real thing happens to be. Next week the Cyclones will take on the Hawkeyes, and I will breathe in my prayer that the Cyclones kick ass. Of course the misguided Hawkeye fans will be praying the same thing on the other side, but they probably don't have the power of breath. Football season is upon us, and once again I will spend most of my Saturday and Sunday watching football which works well with the beginning of school because I can sit with my computer on my lap taking care of school business and watching TV. Bring it! "It's even better than the real thing" (which for me is summer).
As I was sitting in church, I thought Every Breath You Take by The Police (Sting) was going to be my song. Breath is important in the service I attend. When I returned home from church, the first thing I did was turn on ESPN and Sunday NFL Countdown. This afternoon I will play golf and finish in time for the late games. Both the Packers and the Rams play late games, so I'll be thrilled to watch either game. Although the first week of regular season marks fall and a new year of school, I LOVE football. It's "even better than the real thing," whatever the real thing happens to be. Next week the Cyclones will take on the Hawkeyes, and I will breathe in my prayer that the Cyclones kick ass. Of course the misguided Hawkeye fans will be praying the same thing on the other side, but they probably don't have the power of breath. Football season is upon us, and once again I will spend most of my Saturday and Sunday watching football which works well with the beginning of school because I can sit with my computer on my lap taking care of school business and watching TV. Bring it! "It's even better than the real thing" (which for me is summer).
Comments
Go Colts!