Friday my plan was to leave Okoboji after "Kayaking a Wetland". While we were waiting for everyone to arrive for kayaking, the leader was talking about the FREE concert in the park (Arnolds Park). He mentioned OAR. "OAR is going to be here tonight?" I asked. Not only was OAR going to perform, it was going to be a free concert. My first reaction was to question my friends that lived in Okoboji. The evening before I dined with a friend who mentioned nothing about the concert. What?! Immediately I sent a text. It seems she didn't know about the concert. After a couple of texts, it was set; I was staying for the concert.
Friday my plan was to leave Okoboji after "Kayaking a Wetland". While we were waiting for everyone to arrive for kayaking, the leader was talking about the FREE concert in the park (Arnolds Park). He mentioned OAR. "OAR is going to be here tonight?" I asked. Not only was OAR going to perform, it was going to be a free concert. My first reaction was to question my friends that lived in Okoboji. The evening before I dined with a friend who mentioned nothing about the concert. What?! Immediately I sent a text. It seems she didn't know about the concert. After a couple of texts, it was set; I was staying for the concert.

Comments