I also was able to finally ride the old fun house slide which now resides at Blu. The boy at the top of the stairs gave me my waiver to sign and wanted to stamp my hand. First, I would like to say I was the only one over 12, so I'm sure I'm easy to remember. After I told him I didn't need a stamp because I was only going once, he explained many people say that but go again. When I ended my ride down the slide, my friend informed me I needed to go again because she didn't get the picture. Back up the stairs I went, so j could get my picture, and the boy could say, "I told you so.". After the third time, we made these pictures work. The boy, of course was humored by my multiple trips down the slide as were the little kids around me.
Today I went back to the interweb to find out what I could post about that would relate to sankalpa . "...Sankalpa has the potential to release tremendous power by clearly defining and focusing on a chosen goal." My chosen goal since May has truly been on being physically active. Since it's cold and miserable out, I've been being active inside instead of outside. December 6th (or something like that) was the last time I ventured outside for physical activity. I, however, have still been going to they gym and focusing on being physically fit (or at least burning enough calories to eat more food). Yesterday I received an early morning text from a friend in God's Country . President Obama was talking about "The President's Challenge" . Today (I tried yesterday and decided to put it off until today... forget out it... let it happen... put it aside... clear my mind of it... all probably sankalpa) I formed a group. The...



Comments