Yesterday I sliced my thumb open (on top of the knuckle) with a knife. I was trying to cut some hard salami and cheese with a knife to get some protein. The suggestion was made that perhaps I get protein from peanut butter, perhaps it was a good idea. Today I was talking to my dad and mentioned that I was on my way to the gym to workout. My reasoning was questioned since I had a headache and my thumb still hurt. "Why don't you take today off?" I was asked. My answer was simple, "because I have an addictive personality and brought raspberries at the farmers' market." For some reason ( I don't really know why), my answer needed clarification. Since I have fresh raspberries, I'm going to need to eat them with ice cream... Eating ice cream equals going to the gym.
Yesterday I sliced my thumb open (on top of the knuckle) with a knife. I was trying to cut some hard salami and cheese with a knife to get some protein. The suggestion was made that perhaps I get protein from peanut butter, perhaps it was a good idea. Today I was talking to my dad and mentioned that I was on my way to the gym to workout. My reasoning was questioned since I had a headache and my thumb still hurt. "Why don't you take today off?" I was asked. My answer was simple, "because I have an addictive personality and brought raspberries at the farmers' market." For some reason ( I don't really know why), my answer needed clarification. Since I have fresh raspberries, I'm going to need to eat them with ice cream... Eating ice cream equals going to the gym.

Comments
I liked your answer to the gym question.