Let's be honest. Today's learning comes from sitting on my butt and geeking on the internet. Instead of being productive, I've been staring at a picture a friend posted on FB. It's of Tim McGraw. Since I'm not a fan of country music, I knew zero about McGraw, but I couldn't help but stare at his biceps... damn!! Of course I wanted to learn more, so I googled Tim McGraw. The picture of him on the front of his home page was also somewhat amazing. The guy looks ripped. From the side note on the Google search, I learned his married to Faith Hill, has three children, and his dad's name is Tug (sounds like a country singer's dad's name). For some reason, I couldn't get over the biceps and flattering picture from behind, so I googled Tim McGraw workout knowing the body didn't come without working out. He has a workout site (should have guessed). I learned that he likes to flip a 300 pound tire with a sledgehammer. Since I don't have a 300 pound tire and/or a sledgehammer, I guess I'll stick to classes at the gym.
Let's be honest. Today's learning comes from sitting on my butt and geeking on the internet. Instead of being productive, I've been staring at a picture a friend posted on FB. It's of Tim McGraw. Since I'm not a fan of country music, I knew zero about McGraw, but I couldn't help but stare at his biceps... damn!! Of course I wanted to learn more, so I googled Tim McGraw. The picture of him on the front of his home page was also somewhat amazing. The guy looks ripped. From the side note on the Google search, I learned his married to Faith Hill, has three children, and his dad's name is Tug (sounds like a country singer's dad's name). For some reason, I couldn't get over the biceps and flattering picture from behind, so I googled Tim McGraw workout knowing the body didn't come without working out. He has a workout site (should have guessed). I learned that he likes to flip a 300 pound tire with a sledgehammer. Since I don't have a 300 pound tire and/or a sledgehammer, I guess I'll stick to classes at the gym.

Comments
I need to get away from my computer right now and move!