Somedays one is off, not with it, spazzing out... My morning started with the farmers' market, and I returned home without purchasing the strawberries I really wanted and grilling steaks (need the red meat for iron since I give blood on Tuesday, and my iron counts typically suck). I did have a baguette, raspberries, and sweet corn. I was a bit off my game, but I took a nap and went to the gym in preparation for the Beer Dabbler Summer Festival. The location (on the Mississippi River) and the temperature was perfect, and I was excited to try a variety of craft beers. Unfortunately, I wiped out on the sidewalk after turning an ankle before I had imbibed in any alcoholic beverages (down on the sidewalk with bloodied knee and scraped hands). Later after tasting several delicious brews, I ran into a cop. Lucky for me, I was a white female and not a black male, and he was understanding of my state. It was, after all, a beer festival. I LEARNED that I really don't like wheat beers, but hoppy makes me happy. I also learned the my favorite beer of the day (infused with pineapple and coconut) is not for sale and goes quickly. Before entering the festival, I was a big fan of Fulton Brewery. Although I'm still a big fan of Fulton, I'm adding Indeed Brewery to my list of faves.
The weather was perfect, the beer was great, and the crowd was fun. A game of four square continued all day as the police stood in the background making sure no one stepped out of the square.
The weather was perfect, the beer was great, and the crowd was fun. A game of four square continued all day as the police stood in the background making sure no one stepped out of the square.
.jpg)
Comments
Love that your learnign so much about beer this summer.
When I was a kid, foursquare was one of the few games I played happily.