...sooooo, my May Mix became my May and June Mix. Today I set out for a walk and decided I needed to pull together a July Mix (Today... it needed to be today!). I think it's a good combination of new and old.
Dani California Red Hot Chili Peppers
Live it Up Jennifer Lopez (featuring Pitbull)
Have a Nice Day Bon Jovi
Love Somebody Maroon 5
Listen Like Thieves INXS
The Other Side Jason Derulo
Jump Kriss Kross
Treasure Bruno Mars
Everybody Wants You Billy Squier
Live Your Life Mika
Can't Catch Me Lita Ford
Remember When (Push Rewind) Chris Wallace
You Better Run Pat Benatar
Back in Black AC/DC
People Like Us Kelly Clarkson
It's My Life Bon Jovi
Wonderwall Oasis
Dirty White Boy Foreigner
Looking at this list, I realize I have to Bon Jovi songs. I think that's probably bad. Wonderwall might be a little too slow, but I really like it.
Comments