I've been trying to use my iPad more and my laptop less. The only thing I can't convert is blogging. Blogging on the iPad seems difficult. Also, I don't know how to take a screen shot on the iPad. Of course, I could merely take a picture of the entire screen, but... If you LEARN about blogging and/or screenshots on the iPad, please share.
Anyway, while playing around with the iPad, I found something new on Chrome. First, I love, absolutely love Chrome because I can have three different users (home, school, blog), but I learned something new. If one clicks on the three lines under the icon (cat, dog, flower), there is an option to have an "icognito window." What?!
I'm not sure when I would use this, but I think it's cool. Perhaps I would use it if I was perusing items that I didn't want to purchase since it doesn't leave any cookies on the computer. Teens must love this because it doesn't show up in the history! What?!
Anyway, while playing around with the iPad, I found something new on Chrome. First, I love, absolutely love Chrome because I can have three different users (home, school, blog), but I learned something new. If one clicks on the three lines under the icon (cat, dog, flower), there is an option to have an "icognito window." What?!
I'm not sure when I would use this, but I think it's cool. Perhaps I would use it if I was perusing items that I didn't want to purchase since it doesn't leave any cookies on the computer. Teens must love this because it doesn't show up in the history! What?!


Comments