Today is a slow day. I skipped church yet went to the gym this afternoon. Basically, I've done little except watch Wimbledon and geek on the internet. One of the pages I look at on FB is called Rethink Church. Today they had a video from Chuck Knows Church. Without being too judgmental, I think Chuck is a huge fan of himself, but that's merely my opinion. His video talked about the word amen... what it means and where it comes from although I'm not really sure he covered where it comes from. Actually, I think he used Wikipedia since the information is similar.
Amen
It's used to "express that you are in agreement with whatever came before it." Basically, it means so be it, verily, or truly. Amens appear in both old and new testament. The first hymns did not have amen at the end. It supposedly touches all cultures and religions.
Yep, that's what I learned today. I alos learned that watching Murray win Wimbledon brought tears to my eyes. It also made me realize that I still really, really, really like John Mc Enroe.

Comments
Amen.