It seems there's a new blog challenge, and of course, I'm participating. As usual, I'm participating with trepidation. This is a blog challenge that documents learning. I'm going to start off small. Learning is something that I know probably happens every day, but I also know it's the summer. Sometimes I need a break from learning. Today's learning is brought to you by HH (happy hour). Although I am not a "Lonely Blonde," I do appreciate Fulton's beers (Sweet Child of Vine, Lonely Blonde, etc.). Local breweries are big in Minnesota, and I'm a fan. Sooooo... what did I learn? I learned to plan for Happy Hour and drinking local "craft beer." Since HH was planned for this evening, I had to figure out the calorie thing. I learned that working out in the morning (6:15 pump class... a full class I might add) allows drinking beer in the evening. It's a lesson that I feel I will also use in the future. Calories in has to equal calories out.
It seems there's a new blog challenge, and of course, I'm participating. As usual, I'm participating with trepidation. This is a blog challenge that documents learning. I'm going to start off small. Learning is something that I know probably happens every day, but I also know it's the summer. Sometimes I need a break from learning. Today's learning is brought to you by HH (happy hour). Although I am not a "Lonely Blonde," I do appreciate Fulton's beers (Sweet Child of Vine, Lonely Blonde, etc.). Local breweries are big in Minnesota, and I'm a fan. Sooooo... what did I learn? I learned to plan for Happy Hour and drinking local "craft beer." Since HH was planned for this evening, I had to figure out the calorie thing. I learned that working out in the morning (6:15 pump class... a full class I might add) allows drinking beer in the evening. It's a lesson that I feel I will also use in the future. Calories in has to equal calories out.

Comments
Still, I know that where health is concerned, we all need daily reminders of how to keep in the game. And I admire your foresight.