Yesterday I learned something while playing golf. They make eco-friendly golf balls. The guys I play golf with are not really concerned about the environment which seems odd, annoying, and unrealistic. After I lost my second or third ball, I was handed a ball to use. J explained that it was biodegradable and eco-friendly which I felt that he was criticizing a bit. He followed this by the fact that the guy who gave him the balls said there are literally billions of golf balls out there in the water, on land, etc. Billions! Since I lost at least four golf balls last night (and I only played fifteen holes), I think this is possible to quite possible. Eco-friendly golf balls seems like a great thing to me. Saturday when I go buy golf balls (It seems I need them after my two rounds this week.), I'm going to look for these balls.
BTW... It seems I've been "called out" on my first Learning Blog.
My rebuttal is as follows:
1) I mentioned that it was difficult to learn in summer, and I was starting off small... meaning, today's learning blog is going to be weak, but I'm going to do it.
"This is a blog challenge that documents learning. I'm going to start off small. Learning is
something that I know probably happens every day, but I also know it's the summer.
Sometimes I need a break from learning."
2) In reality it was a learning experience because it took thought to plan my day which included skipping my normal gym class at night, and biking in the morning instead. Hence, I had to learn or at the least, think (hence learn?) about how to schedule in a HH midweek.
I stand by my fist learning blog entry. Of course, I will try to improve, but there are no guarantees. It's summer, and I need a break from thinking in general.

Comments
I engaged in some friendly jibing because you're so healthy and I'm not! No worries!
Learn away!
I'm trying to picture billions of golf balls at the bottoms of ponds across the country. I wonder how long it takes to decompose an eco friendly ball.