Today marks the last week of school... three days of class, activity day, and teacher workshop. The final countdown started today after I stood between two girls, one who wanted to pummel the other girl. Although I sometimes have a potty mouth, the F word was used more in that five minute span, as I was waiting for an administrator, than I used the entire month of May (well, probably...). Less than five minutes after I stood between the two girls, I was in the middle of yet another fight (punching, fistfuls of hair, kicking, etc.). I can't wait for tomorrow. Did I mention the students failed to do minimum work on today's test? Yep, I can't wait for tomorrow. "It's the final countdown."
Today marks the last week of school... three days of class, activity day, and teacher workshop. The final countdown started today after I stood between two girls, one who wanted to pummel the other girl. Although I sometimes have a potty mouth, the F word was used more in that five minute span, as I was waiting for an administrator, than I used the entire month of May (well, probably...). Less than five minutes after I stood between the two girls, I was in the middle of yet another fight (punching, fistfuls of hair, kicking, etc.). I can't wait for tomorrow. Did I mention the students failed to do minimum work on today's test? Yep, I can't wait for tomorrow. "It's the final countdown."
Comments
I've been off for one week. It's been a dream.
Sending good thoughts your way as you count down.