I am posting now before I shower and head to a meeting concerning the light rail which is scheduled to go behind my property. My reason for posting is that the meeting could be stressful and up until now the day has been perfect. Did you see that big yellow orb in the blue sky? It's beautiful. I ♥ the sun! This morning I downloaded a new bike app to my phone called, "TheBike" app. It give me average mph, max mph, current mph, time, and trip mileage. Yea me, I've been recording correct mph and mileage when I bike to the YWCA which I also did this morning. Since the weather was optimal (sunny and 77º this afternoon), it seems silly to workout inside, but I wanted to try a new class call R.I.P.P.E.D. The class was challenging and a kind of fun. Fun in only the way one can have fun when sweat is dripping profusely from one's body. After class I made a delicious smoothie with yogurt, peanut butter, and frozen berries. Next, I headed up to the deck to read my first YA (young adult) book of the summer. 50 Cent was the author, so I had to read it to see what I thought (OK... kids will like it). Yep, this is how a perfect day looks and feels. Perhaps there's a sun dance I can do to entice sunny days.
I am posting now before I shower and head to a meeting concerning the light rail which is scheduled to go behind my property. My reason for posting is that the meeting could be stressful and up until now the day has been perfect. Did you see that big yellow orb in the blue sky? It's beautiful. I ♥ the sun! This morning I downloaded a new bike app to my phone called, "TheBike" app. It give me average mph, max mph, current mph, time, and trip mileage. Yea me, I've been recording correct mph and mileage when I bike to the YWCA which I also did this morning. Since the weather was optimal (sunny and 77º this afternoon), it seems silly to workout inside, but I wanted to try a new class call R.I.P.P.E.D. The class was challenging and a kind of fun. Fun in only the way one can have fun when sweat is dripping profusely from one's body. After class I made a delicious smoothie with yogurt, peanut butter, and frozen berries. Next, I headed up to the deck to read my first YA (young adult) book of the summer. 50 Cent was the author, so I had to read it to see what I thought (OK... kids will like it). Yep, this is how a perfect day looks and feels. Perhaps there's a sun dance I can do to entice sunny days.
Comments
I am slogging every other day. It feels really good.
I'm listening to the EXPATS while I slog.