![]() |
| Random Church in Birmingham. No buds on the trees near my house :( |
I'm starting to think that the snow is gone, not to return. Thursday I actually wore a wool sweater to work. This weekend I put winter in the past. All of my wool sweaters have been taken to the dry cleaners. My grill has moved from the garage to the deck. The storm window on the deck door has been replaced with a screen. The boots and winter kit no longer sit in the back of my car. Instead my golf clubs have a new home. My closet has even been changed although I really don't have any spring clothes. Confidence in the coming buds and flowers fills my spirit. We got this! Unfortunately, the nice weather has given me the energy to take care of these tasks and ignore the schoolwork I brought home... oh well.

Comments
I miss the lilacs in Minnesota. We have some but not as many. Do you have those in your yard?