Since I have been staying inside trying to take care of myself, I have no pictures for my blog. This is one of my favorite "cute animal" videos. I used it at the beginning of one of my classes this week. Adorable!
Instead of going to church this morning, I drove to Urgent Car. I left early, so I would be first in line. Unfortunately, four others had the same idea and were in line when I arrived five minutes early. Prepared to wait, I started reading on my phone. When I was called back, the doctor asked me a zillion questions. After I answered them, I took a moment to ask him what he was going to do about my inability to speak. He said I should not talk and rest my voice. Perhaps he should have thought about that before he asked me the zillion questions... just saying. The questioning took longer than the actual exam after looking in my ears and nose (without glancing at my throat), he told me I needed an antibiotic. Once again, I took this opportunity to ask him how I was going to get my voice back. His advice remained the same. Shut up and relax was his basic message. Really?! People have been giving me this advice my entire life!
Comments
It's very hilarious.