I'm not sure why my Library Thing Widget on my blog has decided to put the latest books I've read at the bottom of the list, but I don't like it. The last book I read (which is at the bottom of the list) is The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It should be at the top of the list. Que Lastima! Next I'll finish I Would Die 4 U: Why Prince Became an Icon, and it will also be added to the bottom of the list unless someone is able to find a solution to my problem. Anyone?
I'm not sure why my Library Thing Widget on my blog has decided to put the latest books I've read at the bottom of the list, but I don't like it. The last book I read (which is at the bottom of the list) is The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It should be at the top of the list. Que Lastima! Next I'll finish I Would Die 4 U: Why Prince Became an Icon, and it will also be added to the bottom of the list unless someone is able to find a solution to my problem. Anyone?

Comments
I loved the Henrietta Lacks book.