Today I completed the seventh day of biking in the 30 Days of Biking challenge. I made the pledge to bike 30 days in April although the reality is that I will be in Alabama four days at the end of the month. It's been a tough go... bike problems, inclement weather (rain, snow, wind...), sore muscles, and time challenges. Even though it was raining and I returned from my ride with sand and dirt in my hair kicked up from my bike tires, yesterday could have been my best day. Most bikers I met on the trail smiled and waved. We were in the craziness together. Even with the challenges, I embrace the challenge. It also give me the chance to witness spring coming (oh so slowly) in the ducks on the pond and the red cardinal who pops in and out of the trees on my way to the bike trail. One week down three to go.
Today I completed the seventh day of biking in the 30 Days of Biking challenge. I made the pledge to bike 30 days in April although the reality is that I will be in Alabama four days at the end of the month. It's been a tough go... bike problems, inclement weather (rain, snow, wind...), sore muscles, and time challenges. Even though it was raining and I returned from my ride with sand and dirt in my hair kicked up from my bike tires, yesterday could have been my best day. Most bikers I met on the trail smiled and waved. We were in the craziness together. Even with the challenges, I embrace the challenge. It also give me the chance to witness spring coming (oh so slowly) in the ducks on the pond and the red cardinal who pops in and out of the trees on my way to the bike trail. One week down three to go.
Comments